The Tokushima Marathon 2022 Online has now ended. Thank you for participating.
A web-based completion certificate will be sent to you by e-mail as soon as it is ready.
Tokushima Marathon 2022 Online
To all of our overseas entrants for the Tokushima Marathon 2022 Online,
Thank you very much for applying to participate in the Tokushima Marathon 2022 Online.
Please run at least 4.2 km in a single session during the dates below.
We would like to offer our best wishes for the good health of all participants.
Period: Friday, March 4, 2022, 10:00 - Sunday, March 27, 2022, 16:00 (Japan time)
Note: Please register your results by Sunday, March 27, 16:00 (Japan time).
We’re also collecting photos of participants running the online marathon.
Please send your photos to this e-mail address, along with any messages you may have for the other runners or about the marathon.
Note: Content may be published for PR purposes related to the marathon, for articles, in records, or used in newspapers, TV programs, online, in magazines, pamphlets, etc.
The right to publish and use the photos and messages belongs to the marathon’s organizer.
How to Participate
- Participants are responsible for measuring their distance and time.
- GPS-based measurements may include the use of a watch with GPS features or your favorite running app.
Please note that there is no time limit. You can run at anytime and anywhere you like during the marathon period.
- You must run continuously for at least 4.2 km in one go.
- After completion, register your results using the form on the Tokushima Marathon website.
Note: You will be asked to upload a photo or screenshot showing your results.
- We will send you a completion certificate for the marathon at a later date.
If you participate in the 2023 event, you will receive commemorative items from the 2021 and 2022 events.
Results Submission Form